Monday, May 28, 2012

Brotherly Love

As you already know I am crazy about the J5ive. I play their music everyday. But that is not the thing that had caused to become obsessed with these group of young men. It's the Brotherly love.

The Jackson 5 were more than just band mates, they were flesh and blood brothers.  All 5 of them were very close and had a bond that no band members, brothers or not had. No matter how much more popularity one brother had over another they still remained very close. They always stuck together, even after each one went their separate ways.

You don't have to be a major Jackson 5 Fanatic like I am to feel the brotherly love. You can hear it in their harmonies, how they blend so perfectly together. They do sound great solo but I believe they sound the greatest together, as that quartet of handsome brothers. That's the thing I love the best about their group, they had such beautiful harmony, on stage and off.

So now that I've discussed the brotherly love I must show it to you. Here is a Motown interview with all 5 of the brothers In titled "Brotherly Fun". It is brotherly fun but what I also see is plenty of brotherly love. This interview will also allow you to get to know the 5 better. They answer questions about their interest and even share some of their pre-fame stories. After the videos, what are your views on the J5ive's brotherly bond??? Do you think they always maintained harmony??? As always your comments and opinions are welcome!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would be cool if you put the amazon music player for michael jackson on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good suggestion! How do you do that??? Oh I love your profile picture!

      Delete
    2. Thanks I love Audrey Hepburn.

      Delete